Re: [Nmh-workers] Meaning of "+." or "+.."

2007-02-27 09:33:37
I've looked at the code now and it's quite clear that the meaning of
a folderspec beginning with either dot or double dot is relative to
the current working directory, not the Path: profile entry.
I've not used these forms of + (nobody on the list seems to use these
[odd] undocumented constructs] but it seems to me that they ought to be
with respect to Path: since @ is intended for relative specfications.
Unless someone with a RAND specification of MH can explain why this
makes sense I think minimizing special cases (which includes + folder)
and least surprise (some might argue that excludes + folder) is best.
--
Free map of local environmental resources: http://CambridgeMA.GreenMap.org