Re: [Nmh-workers] Re: 1.3 release and Dcc/Bcc behaviour

2007-04-08 21:23:06
You know, maybe I'm crazy ... but now that I think about it, I don't
have any Message-Ids in any of my outbox messages ... and I don't
care.  Like, at all.  I've simply never needed it.  So ... what's the
big deal?  Am I missing something amazingly obvious that having a
Message-Id on outbox messages gets me?

My pet hate about no message-ids in outbox copies is that if I reply
to one of my own (mailing list) posts, it breaks references/threading.

This can, of course, be worked around by keeping the copies that the
list software sends back to me, but I don't like keeping duplicates of
anything.

Cheers,

        - Joel