Re: [Nmh-workers] Re: 1.3 release and Dcc/Bcc behaviour

2007-04-09 10:24:27
My pet hate about no message-ids in outbox copies is that if I reply
to one of my own (mailing list) posts, it breaks references/threading.

Okay, I understand that.  I guess I have never needed that because (a)
the lack of references/threading that _other people_ experience is not
something I care a whole lot about (I don't want to gratutiously break
it, but I don't go out of my way to make sure it works), and (b) replying
to my own posts for me is very very rare.