Re: [Nmh-workers] nmh question

2007-08-14 13:32:41

I LOVE nmh, have been using it for years.  Now I'm moving to a 64 bit
Core 2 system under Fedora Core 7.  Will nmh, or the latest version,
work okay?

Thanks for any advice on this.  I it won't work I may need to go to
a 32 bit system (but would rather not :) ).

There is an nmh package in Fedora 7.  I maintain it.  If you hit any issues
with it, feel free to file bugs against it (bugzilla.redhat.com) and I'll
fix things up.  It should run without issue.

Also, sorry for the delay on approving this message in the nmh-workers
queue.  I was out of town and without internet access.

--
    JB