Re: [Nmh-workers] nmh 1.2 failed in doing smtp authentication

2008-04-29 10:07:04
zhangweiwu(_at_)esmeralda:/usr/local/nmh$ send -verbose -watch -sasl
Use "/home/zhangweiwu//Mail/drafts/2"? y
-- Posting for All Recipients --
post: problem initializing server; [BHST] SASL base64 decode failed: another
step is needed in authentication
send: message not delivered to anyone

You might want to add the -snoop flag to send, that actually shows the
protocol exchange.  It looks like from the exchange that you posted that
one of the sides did a rejection, but I'm not sure why that happened.

I wrote the nmh SASL code, and while my time is limited I would like to
continue to make sure that it works.