Re: [Nmh-workers] New new/fn/fp/unseen program

2008-09-17 04:52:14
Peter Maydell <pmaydell(_at_)chiark(_dot_)greenend(_dot_)org(_dot_)uk> writes:

I finally got round to looking at this, as promised.
I guess I'm happy for it to be checked in, modulo the
comments below.

I have not forgotten this, only run out of time.  I will rename
the programs, write the man page, and commit before too much longer.

Thanks.

--
Eric Gillespie <*> epg(_at_)pretzelnet(_dot_)org