Re: [Nmh-workers] Re: enhancement to mhfinddup

2008-09-16 11:51:26
On Mon, Sep 15, 2008 at 11:12 PM, Bill Wohler <wohler(_at_)newt(_dot_)com>
wrote:
bergman(_at_)panix(_dot_)com wrote:

I started to use Bill Wohler's mhfinddup script[1] to delete the
duplicates

It may not matter, but attached is a Perl script I wrote some time ago to
check for message duplicates.  Probably similiar to Bill's, but have not
looked at Bill's to determine similarities or differences.

Run perldoc on file to read documentation or execute with -man option.

--ewh