Re: [Nmh-workers] nmh over sshfs?

2008-10-18 10:17:03
On 10/18/2008 07:07 AM, rader(_at_)hep(_dot_)wisc(_dot_)edu wrote:
I'm hoping to run (exmh over) nmh over sshfs, but it doesn't work
because 1) sshfs doesn't implement link()...

When I ran Evolution a few years ago and told it about my MH message
tree, it went through the tree and broke all of my message links.
Because I like the ability to have a message appear in all of the
folders where it might belong, I haven't used Evolution since.  (I also
filed a bug report, but I haven't checked whether anyone was able to fix
it -- or did.)

Still, for compatibility with non-*nix filesystems, would it makes sense
for nmh to have a "no-links" configuration option?  I haven't looked at
the code to see how possible that might be... just an idea.

Jerry