[Nmh-workers] Sent draft filenames

2009-05-16 12:41:43
Hello all,

What's responsible for the production of files named ",X"? I get them in
my regular folders, and posted drafts are renamed to this style as well.
My system used to instead name sent messages ".#X", which is compatible
wth Athena delete, but has recently reverted to clogging my folders with
the comma files.

I've read through whatnow, send, post and mh-draft but no joy...

My rmmproc is rm; but rmm is aliased to 'refile +Trash'

Thanks in advance,

Jerrad
--
Free map of local environmental resources: http://CambridgeMA.GreenMap.org