[Nmh-workers] Google contacts an MH

2009-07-04 16:45:23
Please forward, I don't have the ability to easily reply to the mailing list
from my BB (I read thr nabble RSS feed).

I have been working on Python scripts to manipulate gContacts.  Currently I
sync my work database into gContacts and do some cleanup (such as making sure
all NA phone numbers have +1 in front of them). Next is a script to sync my
google apps and normal google account contacts (as Google Voice doesn't work
with my apps domain). Not to far down on my list is the ability to build MH
aliases from the contacts.

A script to add an e-mail address to a new, or existing, contact wouldn't be
too hard.

It's easier to pull the contacts dynamically with Python than grabbing the CSV,
which needs manual intervention.  Although I do have a perl script to parse
that once it's local..

I'll watch the discussion and contribute when I get full internet access next
weekend.

Thanks

Jeff (via BlackBerry®)

--
Jeffrey C. Honig <jch(_at_)honig(_dot_)net>
http://www.honig.net/jch