Re: [Nmh-workers] problems with slocal

2009-07-27 16:23:04
At least on my box, as long as you give slocal -user when it's invoked,
Strike that, reverse it. As long as -user *is not supplied*, presumably
due to these lines of localmail:

    443     /* last resort - deliver to standard mail spool */
    444 #ifdef SLOCAL_MBOX
    445     return usr_file (fd, mbox, MBOX_FORMAT);
    446 #else
    447     return usr_file (fd, mbox, MMDF_FORMAT);
    448 #endif
    449 }

Which is all fine and good except that
Problem is, slocal then decides to exit with status 1 :-/
Presumably these lines aren't doing quite what they ought?

    415     done (status != -1 ? RCV_MOK : RCV_MBX);
    416     return 1;
    417 }
--
Free map of local environmental resources: http://CambridgeMA.GreenMap.org