Re: [Nmh-workers] problems with slocal

2009-07-27 15:42:18
After doing without notifications, and typing 'from' (aliased msgchk)
every 30 seconds, I finally decided to tackle this issue, and it turned
out to be *almost* pretty simple. At least on my box, as long as you
give slocal -user when it's invoked, any undelivered messages fall
through .maildelivery to the user's mailspool! Problem is, slocal then
decides to exit with status 1 :-/

P.S. The use of the word "mailbox" as the string in one of slocal's man
page is confusing, it reads as though it's a magic keyword that sepcifies
one's mailbox.
--
Free map of local environmental resources: http://CambridgeMA.GreenMap.org