[Nmh-workers] Re: MH and Google contacts

2009-07-07 17:56:08
Bill Wohler <wohler(_at_)newt(_dot_)com> wrote:

I'd like to start synchronizing my MH aliases with the contacts in my
phone and Google contacts.

Has anyone given any thought to this?

I would love to be able to do this. At some point I had a very awkward
work-around which involved distributing my Google contacts using LDAP and then
use eudc to access the contacts locally in emacs. This was obviously a
read-only situation and I eventually gave it up.

A two-way sync between Google contacts and MH would be great and I would be
very interested in helping out in any way possible.

best,

Henrik