Re: [Nmh-workers] Can One Suppress MIME Part Number Headers?

2009-12-21 23:30:06
Martin wrote:

      Lines like: part 1     text/html                 1286
probably take 1.5 seconds to hear but in a year, I get over 7200
messages in just the inbox alone. That's 2 hours of just
that.:-).

Maybe my question should be; Is there a best place to
put a content filter in nmh that always gets all of the output?

That part number info line will always be printed to stdout
by list_content ().  So it can't currently be controlled by
any option or filter.  Maybe a new option should be considered.
And maybe a very general one to suppress anything that's
not message content?

David