Re: [Nmh-workers] Can One Suppress MIME Part Number Headers?

2009-12-22 08:59:32
Many thanks to those who responded on and off list. Each of you
provided something new to think about and try or a better
understanding of why things work as they do.  That is the beauty
of lists like this. Originally, the nuisancefilter script was
built around traditional RE's and a number of those repetitive
lines had *'s which work differently so I can probably clean
that up a bit.

        I don't know how many people still use nmh, but it is a
treasure. I don't remember what all I used before it, but after
I found out about mh and later nmh, I basically said, "That's
it!"

        Anyway, thanks to all.

Martin McCormick