Re: [Nmh-workers] cleaning out the cobwebs

2010-11-05 05:34:33
Thus spake "Lyndon Nerenberg (VE6BBM/VE7TFX)":

Below I've listed all the unique #if* tags I found in the 1.3 source.
While I haven't combed the list in detail yet, it looks like the
majority go away with a POSIX conversion.  The YY_* stuff has be a bit
concerned, but again, I haven't dug into the details yet.

The YY_* defines are used by flex. They're not something you should be
planning to get rid of, unless you're going to write your own tokenizer.

--
J.