Re: [Nmh-workers] cleaning out the cobwebs

2010-11-04 16:56:45
MacOSX uses Kerberos V, which typically includes a pretty useable krb4 legacy
support mode.

I ducked out of the corporate world before I had to care about widespread
kerberos support from Microsoft, but a few seconds with google shows their
documentation using several terms that only make sense with krb5.  I wouldn't
be surprised if there are old MS installations still using krb4, but I doubt
that there are many that care about nmh.

Hope that helps,
*Chad