Re: [Nmh-workers] cleaning out the cobwebs

2010-11-03 14:28:25
On 10-11-03 11:45 AM, Jon Steinhart wrote:
So let's figure out what's
really important.  To me, that's Linux.

You are a lonely voice in a large crowd.

I have seven servers at home.  None of them run Linux.  I currently run
nmh on multiple major releases of FreeBSD, Solaris, and OpenBSD.  In the
not too distant past I used it on HP/UX, AIX, and Irix.

The reason I brought up the POSIX discussion is because I'm currently
getting nmh to run (under ape) on Plan 9, which will never run autoconf
and is a better place for it.