Re: [Nmh-workers] cleaning out the cobwebs

2010-11-05 23:57:56
out the answers to all of these questions by themselves.   Almost no-one
downloads nmh.tar.gz and starts from that to install MH any more, and those
who do, almost certainly know what they're doing and whether of not their
system has statfs() or statvfs() or whatever today's remaining questionable
portability issues are.
False. I wouldn't know anything about stat*, but I have in the not-too distant
past had to build my own nmh from scratch. For instance, MIT has historically
been slow to update the default version on workstations, so I had a local copy
installed in my home directory.