Re: [Nmh-workers] [patch] Exchange of MD5 implementation due to license

2010-11-09 09:42:03
Ken Hornstein wrote:
As for the licensing stuff ... meh, it's hard for me to really work up
enough energy to care about something like that.

Yes, that was my main opinion. Yes, probably there's no problem in
practice with Solar Designer's implementation. But there's been no
problem in practice with the current code either, so I'm not really
very enthused about swapping things around, especially since the
only user is in a code path I don't normally use and wouldn't be
conveniently able to test.

-- PMM