Re: [Nmh-workers] Pick getting all addressees/senders

2010-11-14 11:57:07

Hi Norman,

Here is my list of possible recipients:

I can't think of any others.  I've had ~/bin/tocc for a while now that
expands to a bunch of pick(1) arguments suitable for slotting in with
backticks, but it's not as good as the real thing.

Something else I'd often like is for pick's -search to be constrained to
just the headers.  In some ways, that would also do what you want, false
positives aside.  Searching just the bodies is another wish-list item.

Cheers,
Ralph.