Re: [Nmh-workers] Git redux

2010-11-23 17:50:59

+1 fwiw

As a data point, be aware that nmh is is already imported from
CVS into a DVCS (bzr) at https://launchpad.net/nmh

I'm not advocating bzr; just mentioning it as perhaps something
to sanity check against.  The bzr people did quite a bit of work
to make sure importing from CVS was lossless as possible.

It would also be polite to notify launchpad that the CVS is deprecated
once the cvs->git conversion is done.

Matt