Alternate list archive (was Re: [Nmh-workers] Understanding nmh)

2010-12-01 14:05:01
On 12/1/10, Jon Steinhart wrote:
Maybe I don't understand your proposed changes.  Apologies if I get this
wrong;
I didn't save a copy of your original email and the archives are currently
down.

FYI, I've had a nmh list archive running for some time,
as an alternative to what savannah provides:

http://www.mhonarc.org/archive/html/nmh-workers/

The archive actually includes mail before nmh got hosted
on savannah.  Archive goes back to mid-1992.

--ewh