[Nmh-workers] Git conversion complete

2010-12-02 15:36:17
Greetings all,

I am pleased to report that the conversion of the CVS repository to git
is now complete.

If you wish to get access to the nmh repositry in read-only mode, you
can do:

        git clone git://git.savannah.nongnu.org/nmh.git

If you are a project member, you can do:

        git clone <username>@git.sv.nongnu.org:/srv/git/nmh.git

I have been told that there is a compatibility mode where you can still
use CVS to have read-only access the git repository for those of you who
are git-challenged; I am not yet sure if I've set that up correctly yet,
though.

If there are issues or problems, please let me know.  Note that
project members should change their password on savannah due to the
break-in (but I don't think you need to do that to use git, assuming
your SSH keys are already up-to-date).