Re: [Nmh-workers] Understanding nmh (aka. What's the goal)

2010-12-02 16:21:45
"Lyndon Nerenberg (VE6BBM/VE7TFX)" <lyndon(_at_)orthanc(_dot_)ca> writes:
It seems to me as if you would be doing compatibility for
compatibility's sake. This is sticking to old cruft. Caring to much
for some old userbase likely keep you from getting new users while old
ones slowly vanish.

Why do we need new users?  When did this become a popularity contest?

MH was written by and for people who have a deep understanding of how email
works

Not so. MH was written BY such people, but cetainly not FOR such people.

    Norman Shapiro
    798 Barron Avenue
    Palo Alto CA 94306-3109
    (650) 565-8215