Re: [Nmh-workers] Understanding nmh (aka. What's the goal)

2010-12-03 20:05:58

"heymanj" == heymanj  <heymanj(_at_)bellsouth(_dot_)net> writes:
    >> Joel Uckelman <uckelman(_at_)nomic(_dot_)net> writes:
    >>> Thus spake Lyndon Nerenberg:
    >>> Right here. Be surprised.
    >> Mee too.
    >>
    >> Norman Shapiro

    heymanj> As long as I get to count xmh, exmh, and sylpheed gui
    heymanj> interfaces, then I've been using exclusively since testing
    heymanj> it for IBM's AIX v 2.2 (1988)

The word is "exclusively" --- yeah, I use mh-e, 90% of the time...
but I regularly use pick, folder, refile, next, from the command line.
And I use nmh to maintain mail archives on other machines (servers)...

] mcr(_at_)sandelman(_dot_)ottawa(_dot_)on(_dot_)ca
http://www.sandelman.ottawa.on.ca/ |device driver[
                       then sign the petition.