Re: [Nmh-workers] Understanding nmh (aka. What's the goal) [ really -attach ]

2010-12-02 14:00:14
Jon Steinhart wrote:
Well, I really don't want to do it at runtime because of my personal
preferences.
For example, I have a zillion image viewers on my system but there is one that
prefer for my mail.  I would hate to have the viewer magically change on me.

That's OK, we can do what mutt does and let the user say "use
my personal mailcap instead of/in addition to the system one".
Basically my point is that this is a solved problem and we
should be making sure nmh works with it, not reinventing our
own approach which will never be as good or well integrated
with the other parts of the OS/distro.

-- PMM