[Nmh-workers] Finished with Draft is not rmmproc'd.

2011-03-15 10:00:43

Hi,

It seems uip/sendsbr.c:sendsbr() just renames the draft to have the
BACKUP_PREFIX at the start of it.

    /* rename the original draft */
    if (rename_drft && status == OK &&
        rename (original_draft, strncpy (buffer,
        m_backup (original_draft), sizeof(buffer))) == NOTOK)
        advise (buffer, "unable to rename %s to", drft);

I've an rmmproc that effectively does

    mv $f ,$f,`date +%s.%N`

as it means I can undelete any email, or grep deleted emails, including
all emails that have ever been 42.  I purge these prior to backups.

I've just tried to get back mail/drafts/42 but another 42 has occurred
in the meantime and that's now ,42.  It would seem more consistent if
rmmproc was used here too.

Cheers,
Ralph.