Re: [Nmh-workers] Installing nmh on Mac X

2011-05-21 12:18:43
Ken Hornstein <kenh(_at_)pobox(_dot_)com> writes:
I want to install nmh on a a Mac X. Can somebody tell me where to get the
necessary downloads and give me some advice about installation and setup

You should be able to download the latest sources from git and simply compile
things normally (I use nmh on a Mac nearly every day).

I don't know from "git", or where I can get the latest sources.

Sorry to be stupid, but its not my fault -- I was born that way.

    Norman Shapiro
    798 Barron Avenue
    Palo Alto CA 94306-3109
    (650) 565-8215