Re: [Nmh-workers] vmh and other unused files

2011-12-25 11:07:42
On 12/25/2011 5:00 PM, David Levine wrote:
Lyndon wrote, over a year ago:

Out of general curiosity, have any of you actually used vmh to
read/send mail?

I was always curious why MH would include a curses client, and every
once in a while the fit takes me to try it.  In 25 years I've never
been able to make it do anything more than complain about my terminal
being too stupid to run on.

Maybe there is someone out there who knows someone who knows someone
who saw it run once ...

i ran vmh for a summer, in about 1986, on a symmetric s/375. later i
discovered mh-e.

Any objection to removing all of this?  That snfprintf.c is
Apache licensed so should definitely go.

i realize that silence would be assent, but i just want to say, ok by me
to nuke all of that.

Lyndon, should I remove on the posix branch also or stay out
of your way?

i'm not lyndon but i think his branch can be made to inherit your
deletions and that he should do this.