Re: [Nmh-workers] vmh and other unused files

2011-12-25 15:39:26
On 12/25/2011 7:41 PM, Lyndon Nerenberg wrote:
msh links against vmhsbr.o.  Before killing those files we need to extract
whatever msh needs and move it into msh.c

can we... not?

put all the sbr stuff into a .a and link everything against that.

note, this isn't the same as librification, where we define a decent
mh-independent API for unix mail tools, make a .so out of that, and use
it in preference to our own internal versions of the similar logic.