Re: [Nmh-workers] #ifdef UCI

2012-01-05 11:24:38
On Thu, Jan 5, 2012 at 10:55 AM, Ken Hornstein <kenh(_at_)pobox(_dot_)com>
wrote:
I've noticed that there are a number of places that are #ifdef UCI.
They turn on various random things (like, if you have a file called
.signature in your home directory, it will use it as the signature
entry in your context).  You would have had to turn this code on by
hand, and I doubt anyone has used it in a long time.  Anyone care if
I nuke it?

Unsure if folks at UCI still use/depend on such behavior.

I believe UCI is using nmh now, but I'm not sure if they are doing
custom builds of it to enable such features.

I'd be inclined to remove it, but if you want, I can try to
reach an old contact at UCI to see what the status of MH/nmh
usage is at UCI.

--ewh