Re: [Nmh-workers] nmh "post" doesn't read profile, fileproc ignored

2012-01-07 10:43:00
Stephen Gildea <stepheng+nmh(_at_)gildea(_dot_)com> writes:

In nmh 1.3 (and 1.4-RC2), the "post" program doesn't read the
user's profile file.  It is quite deliberate about this, calling
context_foil().  Why?

The bit offered by John Romine agrees with my memory. You are actually
using "send", right? If you're using "post," try "send" instead which is
documented to observe your profile.

Jeffrey Honig <jch(_at_)honig(_dot_)net> writes:
Do we have e-mail archives or SCM data that can help us track this down?

Hmmm, I thought we might have that at SourceForge, but it appears that
Jerry and I just archived the actual releases, going back to version 5:

  http://sourceforge.net/projects/rand-mh/files/MH/

On Thu, Dec 29, 2011 at 19:17, Ken Hornstein <kenh(_at_)pobox(_dot_)com>