[Nmh-workers] Conversion to Automake complete

2012-01-20 13:11:32
Greetings all,

As I've said/threatened before, I have been working on converting nmh over
to Automake.  I'm pleased to announce that I believe the conversion is
complete, and I've just pushed that work to the master branch.

Some notes:

- We're not doing recursive make anymore; everything is built off of the
  top-level Makefile.  (We've all read "Recurisve Make Considered Harmful",
  right?)
- The first time you pull down these sources, you'll need to run autogen.sh
  to get all of the right stuff updated.  From then onwards the Automake
  rebuild rules should do the right thing.

I believe that I've got everything working, but it wouldn't surprise me
if there are some things I missed or got wrong.  If you notice problems
please feel free to speak up.