Re: [Nmh-workers] Line wrapping in mhl

2012-01-26 12:45:51
On Thu, 26 Jan 2012 10:22:26 PST, Bill Wohler said:

Definitely need to treat quoted text (> or some supercite format) as
pre-formatted text and not touch it.

Debatable.  I've had to reply to far too many e-mails that contained
some sort of line that went on for ever and ever off the right side of the
screen, because somebody was using a mail client that didn't tag it as
format=flowed, and the next person's MUA quoted the long line, leaving me
with a quoted long line to deal with.

:)

Probably is correct to not reflow it by default, but you really need
to have a provision to allow it when requested.