Re: [Nmh-workers] Request For New Feature: Unadorned Plus Sign

2012-02-09 12:31:52
Norm wrote:

Folder name completion was what I wanted for. I guess that it's
not to be.

Norm, did you source /etc/bash_completion and copying
COMPLETION-BASH to /etc/bash_completion.d/?  After doing
that, I do get completion of folder names.

Oliver wrote:

norm(_at_)dad(_dot_)org wrote:
Note: This feature would break what is now either an nmh bug or an
undocumented nmh feature: An unadorned plus sign designates the
user's nmh mail directory.

That is surely a feature. I regularly use it in scripts along with
mhpath rather than hardcoding the directory.

Reason enough to keep it.  And it is documented in the
mhpath man page.

David