Re: [Nmh-workers] NMH long lines

2012-02-20 09:05:16
I see this has been covered in some detail but I really need to know
if there's an override for the 998 character line limit when building
a message for sending?  We're attempting to migrate to nmh for a
production system and the current one allows lines of apparent unlimited
length - is there an override?

When you say "the current one" ... what exactly do you mean?  Because
a quick glance at the revision history leads me to believe that older
versions of nmh had a much shorter line length.

And do you want 998 character limits for _header lines_, or just the
message body?