Re: [Nmh-workers] Changes to post

2012-03-12 09:16:33
If you're the sort of person that has a secretary send email for you
(probably less common now than when the RFCs were drafted, but still...)
then you'd want the bounce to go to the secretary and have them deal
with it, since you're clearly too busy for such minutiae.

As such, I'd say if Sender is present, always prefer it over From,
regardless of how many From addresses there are. This will hold true
even if you don't have a secretary. If you've specified a Sender, I
can't imagine why you'd want bounces to go elsewhere.

... alright, I think I can be persuaded by this argument, and since
it's overridable with Envelope-From, it's not a huge impact if we get
it wrong.  Anyone else want to weigh in before I make this change?