Re: [Nmh-workers] Spam: Re: whatnow: can't attach because no header fieldname was given.

2012-03-18 21:01:09
Steve wrote:

Included here for all to consider.

This is a pretty arbitrary list of hand picked types initially genereted
by...
  cat /etc/mime.types \
    | perl -ane 'if ($F[1] ne "") {print "mhshow-suffix-$F[0]:
.$F[1]\n"}'

I didn't look at the new etc/mhn.defaults, so my apologies if they  are
all/mostly dups.

Those listed below weren't dups so I added them.

mhshow-suffix-text/plain: .asc

.txt

and that should be vetted and given a 2nd thought?

The code in sendsbr.c will assign a content type of text/plain
if no mhshow-suffix entry in either the profile or
etc/mhn.defaults matches (or if the file has no suffix), and the
file contains only ASCII characters.  So we don't need any
text/plain entries.

David

mhshow-suffix-application/ogg: .ogg
mhshow-suffix-application/rtf: .rtf
mhshow-suffix-application/x-bzip2: .bz2
mhshow-suffix-application/x-cpio: .cpio
mhshow-suffix-application/x-dvi: .dvi
mhshow-suffix-application/x-gzip: .gz
mhshow-suffix-application/x-java-archive: .jar
mhshow-suffix-application/x-javascript: .js
mhshow-suffix-application/x-latex: .latex
mhshow-suffix-application/x-sh: .sh
mhshow-suffix-application/x-tar: .tar
mhshow-suffix-application/x-texinfo: .texinfo
mhshow-suffix-application/x-tex: .tex
mhshow-suffix-application/x-troff-man: .man
mhshow-suffix-application/x-troff-me: .me
mhshow-suffix-application/x-troff-ms: .ms
mhshow-suffix-application/x-troff: .t
mhshow-suffix-application/zip: .zip
mhshow-suffix-audio/basic: .au
mhshow-suffix-audio/midi: .midi