Re: [Nmh-workers] scan %{body} bug?

2012-03-18 21:15:41
Looking at things ... it may be a simple fix, actually.  I wasn't
envisioning any changes to m_getfld(), that's for sure.

Alright, I think I've got a fix in there, and I've got a test which exercises
the bug.  I was right that the fix was simple, but I had to take into
account all of the ways that scansbr.c was used.  The only downside is that
scan may sometimes do an extra read() when it doesn't have to, but that would
only happen if your headers approach the 4k mark (like Steve's).