Re: [Nmh-workers] scan %{body} bug?

2012-03-19 20:37:15
I'm using the latest source (and autogen.sh) now, and scan does work
properly.  Thanks.

What a relief!  Glad it works!  I was totally stumped, because I was
sure I fixed it.

I know that you know this now, Steve, but for everyone else: autogen.sh,
at the top level of the source code tree, should always Do The Right Thing
when it comes to running the autotools.  So if we change something and
things won't automatically update, that's should get you out of trouble.
All it does is run "autoreconf -v -i", but it's easier to remember :-)