Re: [Nmh-workers] scan %{body} bug?

2012-03-21 10:51:44
On Sun, 18 Mar 2012 22:15:17 -0400, Ken Hornstein said:
Looking at things ... it may be a simple fix, actually.  I wasn't
envisioning any changes to m_getfld(), that's for sure.

Alright, I think I've got a fix in there, and I've got a test which exercises
the bug.  I was right that the fix was simple, but I had to take into
account all of the ways that scansbr.c was used.  The only downside is that
scan may sometimes do an extra read() when it doesn't have to, but that would
only happen if your headers approach the 4k mark (like Steve's).

Confirming fixed - did a 'git pull' this morning, built and installed.  I was
tripping over
the bug about 2% of e-mails.  Ran about 10,000 e-mails through a quick 'scan |
awk'
test with zero fails (would have been about 200 or so before the fix).