Re: [Nmh-workers] Anyone know of an UTF-8-compatible text formatter?

2012-04-12 19:46:35
Jerrad Piere <belg4mit(_at_)pthbb(_dot_)org> writes:
There's probably a perl module you could integrate into the script,
rather than relying on par? Text::Autoformat for instance.

Hm.  I didn't know about that one.  Thanks for the pointer!

Marcin Cieslak <saper(_at_)saper(_dot_)info> writes:
This patch included in the FreeBSD ports system seems to fix the problem:

Ah, that fixed the problem; thanks!

I think for right now I'll stick with par, as I've already written that code.
But putting stubs in there for autoformat might be worthwhile.