Re: [Nmh-workers] [exmh-workers] Second release candidate for nmh 1.5 is now available

2012-05-06 17:00:40

On 6 May 2012 at 14:23, Ken Hornstein <kenh(_at_)pobox(_dot_)com> wrote:

I am pleased to announce to second release candidate (RC2) of nmh 1.5 is
now available.  You can find it for download here:

    http://download.savannah.gnu.org/releases/nmh/nmh-1.5-RC2.tar.gz

Changes from RC1 include portability fixes for OpenBSD and Solaris and
a number of minor documentation updates.

As always, please send feedback to nmh-workers(_at_)nongnu(_dot_)org.

With my ~/.mh_profile from nmh 1.0 I tried 'comp' and got this result:

  comp: "/d>.cbKoUjQXLC2-C;%m": format compile error - component or function
name expected
  comp:

I wondered if the issue was an old ~/.mh_profile, so I removed that
file and ran install-mh.  My ~/.mh_profile now contains only

I tried 'comp' again, getting a different error:

  E486: Pattern not found: 's$

  What now?

This is on Fedora 16.

Any idea on how to get this to work?