Re: [Nmh-workers] Help!

2012-05-23 13:17:46
Ken Hornstein <kenh(_at_)pobox(_dot_)com> writes:
After I sent the attached Email, last February, Ken Hornstein solved the
dilemma it posed by telling me about the -server localhost option to send.
Until a few weeks ago, everything was fine. Then I started getting the same:

   <martin(_at_)eipye(_dot_)com>: host mail.eipye.com[64.14.74.17] said: 421
"Refused. You
   have no reverse DNS entry. Contact abuse(_at_)suresupport(_dot_)com for
details." (in
   reply to RCPT TO command)

I'm trying to remember ... as I recall, you wanted to send to localhost for
your own email, but to your ISP's smtp relay for everyone else.

Correct.

So for this bounced email, was the email sent to localhost or your ISP?

My ISP.

    Norman Shapiro
    798 Barron Avenue
    Palo Alto CA 94306-3109