Re: [Nmh-workers] does dist work?

2012-06-18 07:24:04
(the other reason is to handle the Resent-* headers).

I use dist a lot.  Note some email clients, Gmail included at one point
though perhaps not any more, *don't* display the resend-* headers which
can lead to confusion by recipients.

Do any email clients actually display those headers?  I use exmh a
lot and out of the box it puts those out of the way; you can see
them if you look for them, but by default they're not in the message
window.  My wife dist's me stuff all of the time and it always
puzzled me until I started to look for it.

I know those Resent-* headers have been in the RFCs forever, but it seems
that many MUA authors have forgotten about them.  Does anything other than
dist generate them?