Re: [Nmh-workers] Message-IDs and Content-IDs

2012-07-21 19:43:07
On Sat, 21 Jul 2012 17:23:38 -0500, David Levine said:
Non-qualified hostnames do get used, even to this list.  I
looked at a small collection of spam and saw hardly any
random "hostname" parts, but the sample is biased (it got
through some filters) and very small.

Non-qualified hostnames get used so much that I'm pretty sure that
everybody will accept a string that doesn't have a '.' in it.  I was
more worried about the presence of '+' in there giving something
a tummyache.