[Nmh-workers] cruddy X-MH-Attach behavior

2012-08-09 10:25:28

I have...

 send: -alias aliases -attach X-MH-Attach -attachformat 1

and just sent a PDF with the msg body in plain text via...

 What now? attach ~/Quote_GSCQ33155_1344264047128.pdf

resulting in...

I expected, would have liked to have sent, is the msg body as plain text.

What I actually received was the msg body encoded as application/octet-stream
in base64.

Bug?  Fixed since nmh-1.3?

[Aside: I seem to recall this has happened before and doesn't happen with the
old method of doing attachments.  My brain is increasingly feeble and thus I
don't even remember the old #something format off the top of my head!  Nice.]

steve