Re: [Nmh-workers] cruddy X-MH-Attach behavior

2012-08-09 12:37:34
Been a while since I looked at this code.  My recollection is that it would
come out as "application/octet-stream in base64" if the "plain text" was not
actually plain text, that is, if it had non-ASCII in it.  Which is the right
thing to do, it's a user error, not a bug.

Ah, okay ... yeah, THAT is what's happening.  But that seems wrong to me;
what should happen is what happens to other text when processed by mhbuild
(namely, it's encoded with q-p and marked with the right character set).