Re: [Nmh-workers] cruddy X-MH-Attach behavior

2012-08-09 12:52:03

I decided to play with the mentioned feature.  I found out that
different paths through different servers have different results.

In one direction x-unix-mode=0755 in the original message, as it
appears in my fcc'd +outbox, gets converted to x-unix-mode=0600.

In another direction the x-unix-mode gets stripped out entirely.
The server that does that is an Exchange machine that started
mangling uuencoded content last Spring, changing text to the MS
version of quoted-printable.

I don't see any problems with NMH in this.  But, I thought folks
might be interested in the server behaviors, if they didn't know.

Cheers....

--
Kevin